Sunday, June 26, 2011

Book Review

Finally, after taking few weeks to read a book entitled "Bercinta Sampai ke Syurga", i officially finished reading the book. yahuuu!!! Don't judge a book by its cover..

At first, I didn't have the confidence that I will learn something when i read this book but I was totally wrong! What I can conclude is that it is not easy to get married. You have to think twice or even million times before you come to the decision to get married. Getting married is not something that will suffice if only the man and the woman loves each other. Love isn't suffice. The couple must be tolerate, give and take and trust each other. Bila dah ada anak lagi la anak demam la anak nak tu la nak ni la..OMG! Marriage comes with responsibility. 


In my own opinion, I think I would think million times before I will make decision to get married. We have to be mentally and physically before starting our marriage lives. But the most important thing, we have to find a guy who has a good religiuos background. We shouldn't look at the appearance and money that he has because those will not guarantee our life.. Yes, it is true that money is very important in our life but money can't buy everything. Even though we have million money, but we can't buy our life and our parents. We cannot find any other person like our parents at the market or even supermarket.

So, lets us all think about this carefully. It is not very easy to start a commitment in marriage life. Life before and after marriage will be different.

Wassalam..


No comments:

Post a Comment